Robur and Servel Systems Services
Earth Core Energy Services professionally services, and installs, all Robur and Servel manufactured absorption chiller-heaters, heat pumps, and cooling-only units, powered by natural gas with heat recovery.
Earth Core Energy Services’ focus is providing solid professional, courteous and knowledgeable service, for these unique units. Our technicians are factory trained, and have close working relationships with the technical team and local distributer to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Our service area spans CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, NY, and Long Island. We stock parts on our trucks to minimize downtime for you, such as reversing valves, end-switches, and diaphragms. In addition, our trucks always have a ready supply of R717 and solution.
If you would like to learn more about these products, have questions, or would like to inquire about the extensive services Earth Core Energy Services has to offer, contact us today.
Northeast Electronics, Milford, CT; Demsey Manufacturing, Watertown, CT; Hocon Gas, Danbury CT; Rhode Island Rentals, Warwick RI.; and countless residential customers as well.
Advantages of the Robur and Serval System
- Production of free hot water during air conditioning up to 176 °F.
- Extremely low electricity consumption: saving up to 87% of electricity compared to a traditional electrical system, no additional energy, no modification of electrical cabin.
- Smaller Generator Requirements for applications requiring off grid power or emergency cooling.
- Complete system flexibility and modularity to increase the Seasonal Performance Factor: multiple links available.
- Single Phase Power.
- High Reliability due to few moving parts inside the units.
- Outdoor Installation. No need for an indoor equipment room.
- Easy Maintenance, similar to gas-fired boilers.
- No Water Consumption. No cooling tower, and/or related water treatment and maintenance.
- No Use of Harmful Refrigerants that contaminate the environment.
Call today (475)235-2837 or
complete the form below
Your tech(s) was AWESOME! I just wanted to follow up and let you know, we were very happy with your team. Can’t thank you enough and I will definitely call Hank and thank him too.
“A customer for life”
Just a quick email to let you know what a great job Steven is doing on our Robur heat pumps. Very professional and knowledgeable about the units and how they function. Very glad to have him working on our units.