Our experts will:
- Benchmark your facility’s energy profile and baseline
- Survey the facility to define opportunities, inspect HVAC lighting and assess building controls
- Analyze operating costs and savings from individual measures
- Develop a project that addresses energy and budget requirements
- Secure utility incentives
- Complete the energy project
- Let you enjoy the savings
Best of all, our customers can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with remote monitoring and control of microgrids.
You can access our online energy dashboard to track HVAC performance of each system in
real time, along with controlling demand-limiting and load-shedding of your building. Solar power and cogeneration modules are also available for sites that generate their own electricity. Reporting of all data is easy and automatic.
Customized for each installation, our dashboards provide site-specific information and can even incorporate special requirements, such as vision-impaired accessibility, touch screen kiosks or scrolling displays in public areas. In addition, we offer an educational component to our software that enables staff, occupants and the public to make informed choices about saving energy and reducing environmental impact.
ECMs are customized for every building, including such measures as lighting upgrades, lighting controls, building automation and optimized HVAC equipment. We also look at renewable energy sources to potentially subsidize the operational cost of the facility. On average, we’re able to reduce our clients’ energy consumption by at least 30%.